Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome to the blog!

Hi there,

Well, I've been thinking about starting up a tech blog for some time now, and tonight I finally decided to stop thinking about it and start doing it. So here we are. Real glad you came by to join me.

As you probably have gathered, I'm a software developer by trade. I especially enjoy web-based software and my preferred platform is Ruby on Rails. Beyond that, however, one thing I love about my job is that I learn something new every day. Literally. I love discovering new and better ways to do things, overcoming challenges, and learning how to use cutting-edge technology to make my life easier. In this blog, I want to share some tips and tricks with you that I'm learning along the way. I hope that this will be as fun for you to read as it is for me to write, and I hope the random little tidbits that I learn will help you out.

So that being said, I'm gonna stop blabbing on here and start getting into the fun stuff. See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment